Keeping You and Your Smile Safe
We’ve missed your smile and we are excited to welcome our patients back to our office. However, your health and safety is still our top priority.
Orthodontic treatment will look a little different for the time being. But we’re working hard to ensure you and our team can safely continue to build your smile.
We value our patients and their families. Our office will strive to continue providing quality care and the same concierge-level service you've come to expect from us, all in a safe environment. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging times.
Changes You Can Expect
We’ll call you prior to your appointment to complete a verbal questionnaire over the phone about COVID-19 symptoms prior to the appointment.
Upon arrival, one of our team members will take your temperature.
CURBSIDE WAITING ROOM
Your car is our new waiting room! Please call us once you’ve arrived.
Once it is time for you to enter the office, one of our team members will greet you at your car, take your temperature, and then escort you into the office.
Please maintain 6 feet of distance at all times. We kindly ask that only patients with appointments enter our office.
If the patient is OK with coming in alone, that is preferred.
PLEASE WEAR A MASK
Masks are required BEFORE entering the office. Also, be prepared to sanitize your hands when you arrive for your appointment.
IF YOU ARE SICK
Please call to reschedule your appointment if anyone in your house is sick.
BRUSH BEFORE YOUR VISIT
Our tooth brushing stations will be closed, so make sure your teeth are sparkling clean before you come.
Additional Safety Precautions
- All staff members will have their temperature taken when they arrive.
- All staff members will wear masks at all times, as well as face shields and gloves when necessary.
- All staff will wash their hands when they enter the office and after each appointment.
- All surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly during the day.
- 6ft social distancing will be strictly enforced.
- Sneeze guards have been placed at the reception desk.
- Dividers have been placed between clinical chairs to aid in social distancing.